Tuesday, June 17, 2008

sneak Peek: Kirsten & Michael

















































































































































...some feather's, some fans, lots of cake and a little damask with a touch of opulence and a gorgeous bride, transformed this wedding in to a Marie Antoinette affair to remember! Many Thanks to
Jamie Hammond and Natalie Norton for being there to capture it all! for a few more take a look at the slideshow at:
www.jamiehammondphotography.com/webslideshows/
kirstenandmichael/

The bride looked more lovely than ever and wore her mother's wedding gown, being so fitting that she was married on her parent's anniversary.

It was a beautiful evening and just how I had imagined it would be....perfect in every way...other than the phone call I received during the reception, from our neighbor, that our house was flooding and water was pouring into our neighbor's garage! Ugggh! Luckily, my husband was on hand to run home and assess the damage. Crazy to be somewhere so beautiful, while at home our house was being torn apart. So it goes sometimes! These pictures just brightened my day though..so I thought I would share. More to come in my featured gallery soon!



vendor applause:
florals:twigg botanicals
wedding cake: CAKE
rentals & linens: Classic Party Rentals
mini cakes: Jen at Batter Bakery
DJ: Brandon Brown
Catering: L & D Evans Catering













5 comments:

Megan said...

Heather!!! Thank you for making this day so special for our family. The only word I can come up with to describe the day was PERFECT. It was seriously one of the best days of my adult life. Everything was so beautiful, and it was SO much fun. You are so creative and talented and worked so hard. I simply adore you. Can't wait for my wedding next summer! LOVE YOU!!!

Bailey said...

I have been anxiously anticipating pictures from this wedding. It is gorgeous. You really have some talent Heather. I know Jimmy is really excited about collaborating!

Broek said...

Ditto what Megan said. Except expect mine in September.

Amorology said...

Thank you so much! I love that you guys are giving yourself deadlines!...and of course I adore you too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather! We had the best day. We couldn't be happier with how it all turned out.