Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a little bird told us...



Just in case any of you haven't heard yet...the lovebirds and their wedding will be featured in the next issue of San Diego Style Weddings Magazine! We are so excited! Thank you again to Sara France for the beautiful photos and capturing every little last detail. I thought I would put the pictures in a collage because there were just too many I wanted to share. Warmest thanks to all of my other wonderful vendors and Alison & Eric for being so much fun!

vendor applause:
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
music: New Standard Jazz and Vox DJ's
vintage fabric birds: Pin cushion Princess
Photo Booth: Photoworks Interactive
Tent and Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Invitations: Chris Crosby
Vintage Car: Simply Elegant Limos
Florals: Twigg Botanicals
Cake: Michelle Coulon Dessertier
Videography: Benny Ek Media





































7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE this wedding! I want to know more! :)

carolinesbakeshop said...

do i tell you enough how incredibly talented you are? i'm so proud of you, lovely!

Alison said...

yeah! love it!

Miggy said...

Congrats Heath! So beautiful...you really are super talented.

Heather said...

One of the most AMAZING weddings I've EVER seen in my ENTIRE life!!!!!!

Hutchinson's said...

Amazing wedding, fun family...can't beat it! I can't wait to see you on the Today show doing the IT weddings segment. If only my mom would have been willing to spend a little more on flowers. Dang it! Amazing Heather.

The Staggs said...

Could you be any more talented or amazing?