Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Tec Petaja State Park Engagement Shoot

Our lovely couple, Tasha and Michael, are getting married in June of next year. We love them...they are such an adorable couple and we are having so much fun getting to know them!

Getting to work with Tec Petaja, one of our favorite photographers, has been a joy :) I love his use of natural light in these engagement pics. The tree shots are so intricate! Tasha has a huge love of trees that is definitely going to be incorporated into their wedding. The truth is, I could make a comment about each and every one of these pictures because they are all so amazing. But I think I'll just let you all enjoy them :)



One of my favorite shots...so gorgeous and simply moving.



Do you see what I mean with these trees? Unbelievable.






Thanks to Tec Petaja for sharing his work with us! We are having so much fun planning Tasha and Michaels big day, and can't wait to see how those pictures turn out, too!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

thanks for sharing, simply stunning!