Sunday, September 13, 2009

Super Duper

So while I'm on a SUPER kick this week...I've got to mention my LOVE for this little tube of SUPER Power. It is the perfect remedy for when Super Heroes decide to put pillow cases over their head while jumping on the bed. Despite how many times we have chanted no more monkeys jumping on the bed...one did seriously fall off and bonk his head! Not just any little bonk mind you but a head splitting, gushy kind of bonk that makes a mom quite sqeemish. Luckily when we called my favorite ER Doc, Uncle Craig...he pointed us in the direction of this little tube of glory and a steady-handed Daddy sealed things right up.

Seriously, No More Monkeys jumping on the bed!!

3 comments:

food handling certificate said...

That glue sure is very handy.

Philippine Real Estate said...

It’s a life saver! I used it all the time. I always have one in my purse in case of emergencies.

Furniture movers said...

Oh where could I buy that super glue? I do hope I could have that because I can do many things by its help. LOL!!!