Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

picture via here

Oh, hi everyone! My name is Robyn and I work with Heather.  I love my job and I love Heather. Most of you don't know me yet but that's okay, you will - more on me later.

Today is one of my first posts on Amorology's blog - but don't go far, you'll be seeing a lot more of me soon! 
I figured today was a good day to break out and start posting because guess what?! (Drum roll please....) Today is  Heather's birthday! 
Happy Birthday you beautiful creative genius you! Let's go eat some cake! 

7 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Kindsay and Erik said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH! I WISH I COULD CELEBRATE IT WITH YOU. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY. TAKE A BREAK FOR REAL AND DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF.....YOU DESERVE IT. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

LOVE, YOUR FAVORITE SISTER!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! And Robyn- I can't wait to hear more from you on this blog!

Vicki Lynne said...

Happy birthday, Heather! See roomintheheart.blogspot.com

Amorology said...

Thanks everyone!...and thanks Robyn! You are sneaky. :) I can't wait for you all to see more from Robyn...she has already been an amazing addition to Amorology and helps me to keep breathing during the busyness of it all, while having fun!

Thank you again to all of my friends and family. I am overwhelmed by your love and kindness and am always reminded on my birthday just how blessed I am to have you in my life.

Jamie Hammond Photography said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! I feel bad I didn't know! Good for you Robyn for posting!

shelly said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! I hope it was a fanTASTIC day for you!